Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that permits specified files to be removed by their owners if they are getting used without proper authorization. To be able to file a complaint, please go through steps below:
1. Get together the URL(s) and Topic(s) of the offending file(s)/content(s).
2. Make sure you are the precise owner of the file and that the file does not possess permission in order to use on this web site. To make sure the DMCA to succeed, you will need to send an email through a domain that has been legitimately owned by the offended company. DMCA claims from Gmail, Hotmail, or some other web mail accounts will not be accepted.
3. Prepare an e-mail to be sent to email@example.com
4. Make your subject of your email "DMCA - Company Name" (eg. "DMCA - Microsoft")
5. Include the URL(s) and Topic(s) Accumulated in the 1st step within the content of your e-mail. The e-mail must include the Identification of copyrighted works, Copyright infringing material location(s), and Statement of authority.
After the email is sent, the file will be taken down within 5 business days. We are very sorry for this hassle!